I’ve had a rough couple of days, filled with missing the Peachtree Road Race, crying, burning the easiest banana bread recipe, and feeling dissociative
. So I’m proud to present for what I’m thankful:
- I’m thankful my 3 day crying binge regarding the Peachtree Road Race is over.
- I’m thankful my husband’s 12 ECT treatments were completed yesterday.
- I’m thankful for my amazing treatment team, sans a psychiatrist.
- I’m thankful for my dogs, who lick my proverbial wounds by curling up with me on the couch and making me feel safe and secure.
- I’m thankful I’m going to visit my in-laws next week who will spoil me rotten.
- I’m thankful I have a body that will let me run, and run, and run. “I just felt like running!”
- I’m thankful that I just bought a book that I’m excited to read. This is a BRAND NEW book, and I’m thankful I could honor my inner Book Snob.
- I’m thankful for you for reading my ramblings.