- Have a quiet room or place
- Have lots of privacy.
- Light a candle.
- Play a tape of nature sounds (birdsongs, waterfalls, oceans, thunderstorms.)
- Limit the length of time you write so you don’t get lost or overwhelmed.
- Give yourself permission to quit any time you want to, even if you’re not finished.
- Write a focusing statement or a Springboard so you can stay on track.
- Have plenty of paper in your notebook.
- Warm up with drawing or sketching.
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.